Accounting Service In Kepong
Accounting Service in Kepong Area
Have a question?
Call us now at 012-6993982
We are open Mon-Sun
08:00 – 18:00
ACCOUNTING SERVICE IN KEPONG
We are one of the few professional accounting services company in Kepong area. Our company is headed by chartered accountant registered with Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA).
We provide full-fledged accounting services ranging from audit, tax, GST, SST, company secretarial, bookkeeping, accounting outsourcing, and accounting software solutions in Kepong, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
Our accounting services cover wide range of industries and sectors which include retailing, trading, manufacturing, associations, construction, property development, services, F & B businesses and hospitality. We serve clients from large companies to small and medium companies and businesses in Kepong.
Our Accounting Services
GST / SST Services
Income Tax Services
We offer comprehensive bookkeeping services in Kepong and nearby area of Selangor. Our accountants can prepare your accounts on monthly, quarterly or yearly basis for GST / SST submission, annual statutory audit and tax submission to Internal Revenue Board (IRB), also known as Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri (LHDN) of Malaysia.
Companies and businesses registered in Malaysia need to maintain proper accounts to comply with various requirements and legislations in Malaysia such as Companies Act 1965, Income Tax Act 1967 and the recent Goods and Services Tax Act 2014. Proper bookkeeping ensures smoother accounts maintenance which facilitates audit of financial statements for the submission of annual returns to Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) and for compliance with bookkeeping and record-keeping requirements in the preparation and submission of the periodic monthly or quarterly GST and yearly income tax returns.
For companies and businesses, it is important to maintain updated financial records of all business transactions. Financial records are useful for day to day business references and are important for the entire accounting process. As such, bookkeeping is necessary for any business. Bookkeeping services involve the process of taking in, grouping relevant financial documents, referencing and recording all financial transactions of a business or company through proper accounting methods.
Information gathered from bookkeeping also enables various accounting reports to be generated such as income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement and other management reports which provide insight for efficient financial management and in turn better business decisions.
We support our clients for their bookkeeping requirements. Bookkeeping job scope includes maintaining full set accounts, accounts receivables, accounts payables, bank reconciliations and etc.
Considering accounting outsource in Kuala Lumpur (KL) and Selangor, Malaysia? Do you prefer us to do your accounts at your office rather than sending the documents to our office? Our accounting outsourcing services could be the solution.
We are able to send our accounting outsource staff to client offices to provide accounting services for customized number of hours per week in a calendar month. Generally, our accounting outsourcing services are mainly in the job scope of preparation of full set of accounts, income statement and balance sheet on weekly or monthly basis.
Our experience in managing accounting and finance functions of our clients through our accounting outsourcing services include:
- Prepare monthly consolidated accounts for group of companies
- Prepare full set accounts of companies, businesses and organisations
- Prepare monthly management reports for management meetings and reporting purposes
- Review and analyze financial results
- Design of accounting templates for operational and reporting purposes
- Set up accounting operating procedures and internal controls
- Forecasting, budgeting and monitoring of cash flows
- Consulting, training and implementation of SST accounting
- Manage and supervise a team of accounting staff and provide guidance when necessary
- Liaise with accounting related external parties such as auditors, tax agents and bankers
Income Tax Services
We provide company and business income tax services to clients in Kepong. We can assist you to manage your income tax compliance obligations and to inform you of any tax updates that may affect your company or business.
Our list of income tax services are as below:
Company Income Tax
- To prepare supporting worksheets, income tax computation and submit company’s annual tax return (Form C) to the Inland Revenue Board (IRB), also known as Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri (LHDN)
- To prepare and submit Form CP 204 based on estimated income tax payable provided by the company as well as tax revisions if any via Form CP204A
Business Income Tax
- Form B (Personal tax with business income)
- Form P (Partnership)